Support from Semantic Turkey Group
Semantic Turkey provides a users' discussion group for asking questions related to the usage of Semantic Turkey, reporting possible bugs and/or posting suggestions on future improvements of the tool.
A Developers' DG is also available for questions related to development of extensions for Semantic Turkey (or to the development of Semantic Turkey itself!)
If you need dedicated support, such as:
- ad-hoc consulting on how to build a ST extension for youR specific needs
- courses on Knowledge Management and Ontology Development
- specific course on Semantic Turkey
- dedicated support on Semantic Turkey on a per staff/hour basis
you may contact us and find the possible form of consulting which best fit your needs
Supporting Semantic Turkey
Semantic Turkey is the result of an ART internal research project carried at the University of Tor Vergata and driven by our passion and dedication!
For this reason, we welcome your donations, that will be used to support further development and research on Semantic Turkey.
Donating is straightforward - just three simple steps:
- Send us an e-mail, possibly showing your Company's name and logos, stating your intention to donate, and how much
- Prepare a copy of the mail in a letter, possibly written on your Company's official paper, and send us this letter by fax at + 39 06 7259 7460 (please add a cover page specifying "To the attention of the DII. and Prof. M.T. Pazienza - Semantic Turkey Donation")
- Make the donation via bank transfer using the following bank coordinates:
|HOLDER:||DIPARTIMENTO DI INGEGNERIA DELL'IMPRESA - UNIVERSITY OF TOR VERGATA, ITALY|
|BANK:||UNICREDIT SPA ROMA 75 - II UNIVERSITA' TOR VERGATA|
Please notice: Bank transfer is the only admissible means to donate, due to the accounting rules for Public Institutions